Sunday 3 July 2011

Wagamama

Nr. 42. Yaki Udon and Nr.104. Edamame with chilli and garlic salt.

I go to wagamama quite often, it is the sort of place that I can't really get enough of, and I am so addicted to their udon noodles.

Have normally picked a dish and then asked does this dish contain dairy, and they would find out for me, but last time I went I asked what dishes contain dairy, and the lovely waitress went and got me some laminated papers, with different pages for different allergies, and under the dairy one was all the numbers on the menu card, and next to the ones that contained dairy was a note if it contained dairy and in some cases if you could substitute a sauce. It was only a handful of dishes from the menu that contained dairy, and that list just made it so easy to pick out which ones to avoid.

I don't think I have ever gotten disappointed with a dish from Wagamama, and can highly recommend it to anyone.

For more information visit the wagamama website here.

 If you are finding my blog useful, please sign up and show your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment